Summer is a great time to get out and enjoy some fun without the stress of school assignments, homework and tests. We realize this summer is a bit different than most, but here are a few fun things you can do (while social distancing) before the back to school grind begins:
1. Go star gazing on a starry night.
2. Have a spa night with your friends and family.
3. Bake a new recipe you’ve never tried before.
4. Have a water balloon fight with your siblings or friends.
5. Go on a bike ride somewhere you’ve never been before.
6. Have a sleepover with your besties!
7. Start a Bible study and grow your relationship with God and your friends!
8. Visit the zoo and see all the animals God created.
9. Go to the drive-in and see a new movie.
10. Make a fort inside your house and have a picnic dinner in it.
11. Try a brand-new hobby or sport.
12. Go on a late-night ice cream run.
We hope you’ll try a few of these bucket list items. If you do, take a selfie and tag us @puredesigngirl or use the hashtag #puredesignbucketlist. Enjoy the rest of your summer, ladies!